Job Available

otto

Received this.

Now just need to change my D.O.B.

Got a 350kb file which explains more so send me an email if your interested as I can't put it up here, :thumbdown: gregjw@clear.net.nz

It's a pdf which explains all and how to apply, looks good.

This is part of the email.

"I just had lunch with Jochen Noelke, an NRV member who is enjoying sailing on a fabulously maintained 54-ft Cruising Yacht. He is planning to spend the coming three Nothern Hemisphere summer seasons in the Baltic and then sailing or shipping the boat to New Zealand permanently.

He is looking for a young (around 30ish) skipper (m/f) experienced in seamanship, boat maintenance and with social skills to sail with him and friends. The job would be limited to the months of June/July/August for 2014/2015/2016 and should then become a year-round commitment in Pacific waters (out of possibly Auckland) for the future. Therefore, the individual might ideally be a Kiwi who is currently working in the field but has time off in the Southern Hemisphere winter to spend three months for three years in the Baltic summer, and then making it a full time arrangement in his NZ home territory if things work out."

Archived