Removing sliding hatch

Gregandsue

If it's anything like mine it'll be a sort of trick thing. I had to take off what I thought was just a wooden trim glued on. It was screwed with plugs and on the other side of it, out of site, were 2 pins that stopped the whole thing to come out. Clever and tidy but a sneaky one.

Think of it as a women, it must do and you know it can but how you get it to do it makes little logical sense :lol: :lol:

Some the top just comes off. Others that have moulded tops are removed by a couple of screw in the forward end of the hatch ( the bit that slides) which releases the stopper. Then you can slide the hatch straight out.

Iike Knot me says... its a bit like the Mount Python skit (meaning of life) where John Cleese is teaching school kids sex education, and in particular foreplay.

You can't go in"all guns blazing"

If it's anything like mine it'll be a sort of trick thing. I had to take off what I thought was just a wooden trim glued on. It was screwed with plugs and on the other side of it, out of site, were 2 pins that stopped the whole thing to come out. Clever and tidy but a sneaky one.

Think of it as a women, it must do and you know it can but how you get it to do it makes little logical sense :lol: :lol:

The Marshall is the same. Ginger use of a scraper required to free the wooden trim, then "presto", all is revealed!

Archived