Garmin chartplotter software update card

Hi all 

Has anyone got a Garmin GPS data card with the software updates on it. 

Can I borrow it, rent it, buy it off you. 

I have a GPS map 292/298 which I'd like to update the sofware on and I need to get a card from USA to do this which will cost around NZ$100.

Just thought Id try here first. 

Cheers 

Instructions here

http://support.garmin.com/support/searchSupport/case.htm?caseId=%7B9543b1a0-edfb-11df-ea12-000000000000%7D

If you choose the card update method, in the USA there is a $50 deposit on the card, which is refunded when you return it. Can you not find a Garmin dealer here who will do this for you? Should be virtually no cost - it's a 5 min job!

Really? Tried the NAV Station, 103 Westhaven Dr, Westhaven, Auckland 1011

09-360 8535

or Garmin NZ? New Zealand Customer Support: 0800 427 652

Surely someone in NZ can do it for you.... I tried to get a dealership, but their response was that they were fully covered, even for technical dealers! :-(

That was exactly what I was after. I've been in touch with Graham at Tauranga bay electronics and he's awesome. Going to load the updates on a card and just charging me for his time once I send the card back to him. 

The power of crew!!!

Thanks

That was exactly what I was after. I've been in touch with Graham at Tauranga bay electronics and he's awesome. Going to load the updates on a card and just charging me for his time once I send the card back to him. 

The power of crew!!!

Thanks

Just had them on board today, great service, reprogrammed all the fixed gear in short order in time for a radio inspection.