Quayside Marine

What experience have people had with Quayside Marine? We had our moorings redone by them in Raglan and certified at the same time by a third party whos name I cannot recall at the moment.(was it Hauraki ...........?) After months we have not got paper work and specifications which in my case is getting urgent as have had to get an extension of time on resource consent renewal. This despite follow up e mails etc. 

Yes I understood they used non payment to not send paperwork which is fair enough I guess unless the account is in dispute in which case they have you over a barrel.

However I paid my account on 9th Sep.

If they have gone bust that may be a problem, local Coastguard are waiting for paperwork as well and usual excuse is bossman Keith is in Fiji working and unavailable. 

Arrogant sonso in need of people skills flouted haulout rules earlier this year by openly grinding rust depositing dust all over my yacht next to his rusty barge. Haulout informed me and washed my boat thoroughly so no harm done but he was in dire need of an attitude transplant.