The great Crew.org Christmas Treasure Hunt

I have hidden a RIB somewhere between Rakino and Great Barrier Island, among the many Whitecap waves. It is a 2.8M Southern Pacific Alloy bottom RIB with a 15Hp Suzuki outboard, one full tank of Fuel and two wooden oars. The first clue is, the wind was behind us all the way, so as time goes on, the chances of it reaching GBI is quite good.
Good luck everyone.
Oh and first prize will be a reward. Unfortunately there are no second or third places.

Dawn was arguing that I should make a call to CG. I was thinking, oh boy, all of Auckland on water is going to hear about this idiot that lost his RIB. I made the call and of course it became even more embarrassing when the CG guy said, what name is on the RIB? Ummm yeah I was meaning to get round to that. OK, so what other items and features for IDing it. Well it has a full tank of Fuel.And then final insult to injury, OK what is your name, address and Ph No.
Oh dear. Oh well, as my favorite saying to newbies goes, there are two kinds of yachties. Those that have and those that will. So for those sniggling right now, your day will come ;-) :thumbup:

• Upvote 1