Hello everyone Im looking for unpaid work.

Guest shane

Hello, my names Shane I have no skills but I also find it hard two pick things up sometimes.i have a learning disability. But I can learn just takes a couple more times off showing me what two do. If anyone could help me two learn some skills. I what two work for free two learn. I am willing two do anything. Thank you all so much. :)

Hi Shane. Are you back in Auckland yet? If you are, I have a thought. Why don't you find the local sailing club and ask if anyone needs crew for racing. There are often boats short handed and will take people on. Just tell them you have little experience and someone may be willing to teach you. I can think of Westpark Marina, now called Hobsonville Marina, as one that has club racing on Sunday afternoons and there are plenty of boats that would likely being looking for someone.

On my way up two Auckland right now we are going two slowly make it up there was in Wellington yesatday. thanks I will do that I really what two learn something so I can make income by doing what I learned. :)