Anyone out in this!?

Wind! No fun in Urquharts Bay at the moment. Anchor dragged a little last night with a 3.3m tide so no sleep but holding now. Wind nor'east gusting 45kts and more to come. I just love livaboard boating!!

It’s cold & wet in London right now and it looks like it’ll be cold & wet when I get home on Sunday. But I’ve just had diesel air heating installed so might be tempted to sleep aboard on the marina and test out the new system then.

Crazyhorse, We have a mooring in Urquharts About 2m low tide,4 ton spec and NRC licensed for a 12m cat. If you are wanting some sleep and/or need somewhere secure PM me and ill give you the location

• Upvote 2

Crazyhorse, We have a mooring in Urquharts About 2m low tide,4 ton spec and NRC licensed for a 12m cat. If you are wanting some sleep and/or need somewhere secure PM me and ill give you the location

Thanks! Could have done with it but we draw 1.8m so not much room for the stingrays to fit under us! Survived, then wind went south monday so shot into MCM. Now have a 'anchor buddy'so might not blouse out so quickly when the lee shore looms!