Gyro Gearloose seeking a marine job: Engineer/Project Manger

Gyro Gearloose, my innovation skills was already awarded. I have graduated from a Msc in project management with honors in Canada, combine with a Master of engineering in France from "Arts et Métiers ParisTech". I'm passionate to build innovative project, overcoming challenges and achieving goal. You can find more informations in my Engineer/Project Manager C.V following this link http://tinyurl.com/2cg8kfc Before grabbing a job related with my diploma, in ready to spend time as a craftsman to be more familiar with the Sailing industry in auckland. You can found a more manual/technical C.V following this linkhttp://tinyurl.com/2c4vodv

I hope to hear from you soon

Pierre-Antoine

palaeuffer (at) hotmail.com

good luck with this GG you innovative and much awarded fellow. Cool name by the way. Much better than 'advanced technical solutions inc LLC' or some other equally meaningless fabricated phoney cr*p business name. I mean would you want to employ the "Road Runner" or "ACME PLC"? Come to think of it, it would make a cool cartoon character's name, now I'm worried for you.... bugger... good luck anyway!

I sincerley admire the sentiment to spend time as a 'craftsman' too. Have always thought this is one of the few industries left where we stilll apppreciate creative people who work with their hands. As so much of the building/engineering sector has been reduced skill-wise almost to a level of 'process work'. ie pre-fabrication installation.

@cam: Thanks for your message

@wheels:I have a working holidays visa running until 10 October 2011. It's allow me to work in New Zealand for any employer for the next eleven months.

After that it should not be to complicate for me to obtain a residence permit under New Zealand´s Skilled Migrant policy, because my qualification are on the long term skill Shortage list.

Fell free to contact me if you have any other question 022 692 5935 or palaeuffer (at) hotmail.com

UP!

I have find a small job as a crew on a sailing vessel to do some day sailing. It's just perfect to be paid for sailing, but i'm still seeking a job related with my master degrees. I know the sailing industry was beating hard by recession, and i'm also seeking a job in the renewable energy at the moment (Wind turbine, Hydro power...)

Cheers

Pierre

Archived