2011 Pacific Quarter Ton Championships & Reunion

Sorry OD- I meant I'd try and do the RYC race next weds.

No chance of me making it down this thurs for the Twilight as I don't have a mooring sorted yet.

If I can sort a mooirng out I was thinking about bringing the boat down on the Friday before the Regatta starts.

If I can use the mooring for a bit following the regatta I'd be keen to do some racing with the PYBC.......

Do We know how many 727's are actually entered?

Be nice to get half a dozen or so.... particularly for the 2 handed triple series. I suspect there might be a few Rums to be had once we get to Kawau!

Tuesday 22 Feb

Thanks to you all that have forwarded your entries

As of yesterday we have

Black fun, Overdraft. Freaky, Infiltrator, Smokey Joe, Mumbo Jumbo,

Rebel Yell, Tambourine,

With 4-5 others yet to file entries

Boats wishing to come up to the club, I have booked out the work berths for Friday 4th and Sat 5th this will allow 4 boats to tie up at the jetty, also there are several moorings for those

Staying thru the week for the 2 handed series, this is compliantly for competitors

Anyone looking for a boat to buy. The sister of Black Fun called Gr8fun is for sale, drop me a

E and I can give you a contact for the owner. The boat is on the hard at the Hobsonville

John Bennett

Racing Sec

Panmure Yacht & Boating Club

Auckland NZ

Pvt 09 5793923

Only one week to go there are a few boats yet to lodge thier entries, would like to see 12 boats out there.

Thursday night's river race Freaky showed her form to finish 3rd so collected a 40 oz rum Overdraft lost a little time in the beat home

Archived