Biggest event of the year (piedy picnic)

I heard j.harken was taking one of KM's daughters?

He is a nice lad taking a girl to a cultural/arts event like that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I won't make any jokes about breaking things. I hear KM has a shotgun...

He is a nice lad taking a girl to a cultural/arts event like that.

He couldn't afford her, her parents are struggling too.

Chatting to one PP team last evening and they are planning many cultural events at the picnic tomorrow. Oh crap, just realised we will have to sail right past Issy Bay tomorrow. Paintball shotgun just added to the must take list ;)

I happened to be in Isi bay on saturday night and must admit was dissapointed by the lack of noise and rowdyness. 6 piedys and 1 SR, is that a pour turn out or what.

There was a day that every piedy in town went there and the party all night. Whats the story lads. :thumbdown:

I am not sure if his intentions are entirely honerable.

KM's D1 has suddenly taken an interest in line. Not having a Son to take over the CRA Empire, Dad was thilled D1 had taken an interest in his daily work activity. After all, he thought, Hugh Heffners Daughter took over a largely Male dominated Empire, why not his Daughter too. A proud Dad had a tear in his eye, although he would tell ya it was dust.

Sadly his dreams were shatered when she asked him to bring home a length of the real top expensive stuff. "what on earth do you want that for?" he asked. A long pause followed by "I need it for something called a halyard thingy?" Hmmmmmm, thought KM. :problem:

I think right at the moment, J Harken would be safer if he changed his name to Julian Assange

For many of us....well me anyway....Algebra was a country that had this wierd language the teacher always seemed to want to teach us during math. I could never understand that till today when suddenly an algebra equation popped into my head and everything suddenly became clear. So that's what the teacher was on about. It wasn't a language at all, it was actually math without the use of numbers.

It goes like this.

JHarkin(any part of anatomy) + KM's D1

KM -:- JHarkins(much beloved part of anatomy)

= JHarkin - much loved part

therfore JHarkin = eunuch

Easy. I might try and solve mysteries of the Universe next. :wink:

Archived