Sailutions on the move

After four years of battle with our landlord in Takapuna we are on the move. We will be moving over the holidays and from 5 January we will be at unit C, 65 View Road of Wairau Road in Glenfield.

We will have a showroom open with our existing product range and with new products arriving in the New Year. We will also have a work/riggingshop where we can do swaging and other rigging work.

Because of our move we will be around during the holidays so if you need anything just give me a call. We hope the rest of you will have a great holiday on the water.

Eddie

021 920129

:lol: We'll be able to throw rocks onto Eddies new roof.

Or it could just be Sparrows wearing steelcaps :)

We know the location had drawbacks but the premises where right for us. Hope you pop in for a glass or two in the New Year.

All the best for the move Eddie! Catch you next year!

Thanks AA. Have a good holiday and spare a thought for us slaving away. Well there is a pub within walking distance.

Drinks are free to nice people.

:think: I'll bring my own then ;)

Mr Knot Me.

Despite what others are saying we think you are a nice person so you don't need to bring your own drinks.

Drinks are free to nice people.

:think: I'll bring my own then ;)

Mr Knot Me.

Despite what others are saying we think you are a nice person so you don't need to bring your own drinks.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

we think you are a nice person so you don't need to bring your own drinks.

So you have a bottle of Bundaburg Rum and Pams Diet Coke put aside just especially for KM huh?? :lol:

Bundaberg and Diet Coke no way. He can choose between Mt Gay, Appelton or Havana Club. But it is getting less of it by the hour.

Archived