Oyster 46 Cruising the Pacific Islands start Tahiti 15 June

Tahiti, Society & Cook Isl’s, Tonga, Fiji, to NZ by October - happy for Crew to join for all or parts.

Join my trip of a lifetime - I am determined to enjoy every minute, so nice relaxed and happy people only apply!

Two crew spaces open. Fit, healthy, able body sailors who can ideally contribute something extra to the party; cooking, technical, boat admin, tour guide and party organiser.

All share night and day watches, cooking (healthy!), washing up, in/outside boat cleaning, laundry and food shopping chores shared by crew. All participate in boat/safety maintenance.

Voyager II is a highly specified comfortable/capable blue water mono.

Only the light at heart and ready to play hard should apply.

There are costs involved.  The owner covers costs of running and maintaining the boat.

Holiday expenses; fuel, food, laundry, marina fees, and some misc costs covered at $30-40US per day.

Costs for other activities, scuba diving, island tours, beer & wine and dinner ashore at crew’s expense.

On board we have a 2 person kayak, SUP, scuba kit, fishing rods and a guitar.  My plan is to enjoy the journey, the places and people we find along the way.  

25E446AB-E858-4179-9491-572AD2D21A27.jpeg

1F2BC93B-2832-4B7C-B115-D146BFC86685.jpeg