Insurance Survey

I have summarised this thread into this post - you can find links to the survey, links to the live response summary and the link to a spreadsheet of results that will be udated monthly.

Hi all.  Insurance questions are a perennial subject.  The idea of this survey is to provide some data that Crew-ites and those who drop by can use. 

You can find the survey here.

No-one responding will be named or identified.  If you want your information deleted, let me know by private message.

No particular insurance provider will be endorsed or derided in the survey summary.

You can find the survey response summary here - it updates to include all received responses live. 

I will post updates to the entire dataset here each month.  It is an excel format, so you can dive in and filter all the variables to your heart's content.  The data as at 24/04/24 is in the attachment to this post.

The survey may change as improvement or changes are needed, so feel free to update with your info each year.  Because of this, some of the summary numbers don't add eg the vessel type has changed twice already!

Crew Website Insurance Survey 2024(1-32).xlsx

• Upvote 2