Ride on an AC45 - Christchurch earthquake

ab1974

Just saw this listed under Cup Talk - but may get more hits here. After the last cup I was getting a bit bored - why race a F1 car against and Indy Car. But these new boats look bloody exciting.

Then I'll repeat my offer here, you guys pass the hat around so I can bid - OK?

The bidding wouldn't have to go much higher and it would buy my boat. :lol:

Wonder how high it will go? Bloody tempted to buy a ride..... but I've got a few unplanned costs heading my way in the next few weeks.... decisions-decisions....

Squid - how about we reverse it, you collect for me to go and I'll do a great write-up and pics for Crew?!

We'll toss for it, unfortunately the kitty at the moment is at zero, and since ETNZ have never invited Crew.org.nz to even a press conference (although a couple of times I've wandered down the dock when they were doing stuff the guys were very friendly and helpful) I'm not holding my breath that they might ring up and offer me a ride.

We'll toss for it, unfortunately the kitty at the moment is at zero, and since ETNZ have never invited Crew.org.nz to even a press conference (although a couple of times I've wandered down the dock when they were doing stuff the guys were very friendly and helpful) I'm not holding my breath that they might ring up and offer me a ride.

I think you should change your approach then!

Archived