Need Crew for Racing

johnMi

I am consisitantly struggling to find crew for racing my Small Farrier Trimaran. I don't care if you don't know anything about sailing as long as you are a happy and fun person who is keen to learn. If you can't make it everytime, fine, but the crew who sailed last get first option.

Ring me 021993863

Guest DerGrobe

Hi there,

my name is Bene and I'm interested in joining your crew! I'm a mechanical engineering student, photographer, sportsman and open minded multi talent.

I did some sailing on smaller vessels in Germany before but it was not professionally, so count me as "without experience" (especially since it was with German sailing terms..). However, I'm generally picking up things quite fast and am willing to learn all I need to know for this adventure.

I have a timeframe from February 13th till March 6th and would like to be on board whatever works and whatever the racing plans are. I will be around Auckland at that time, but have a car to meet you at any place (Bay of Islands,...).

I don't expect to get paid, and can contribute some awesome photos and videos taken with own equipment, and bring a lot of stories to the table.

Get back to me anytime for further questions, best by mobile 0221346188

Cheers

Bene

Archived