Next Year's BMW Regatta

We've seen the videos before YY lets keep this about the BMW rather than spamming it with videos of fast boats going downwind aye. Its a constructive measure to get the BMW better next year, and the clubs are taking notice of whats being said so the forum will work if we can keep peoples input constructive.

What is your point YY? WTF does the crew have to do with the handicap? Yes, if you stack an otherwise poorly sailed boat with a pro crew it's going to perform better, but this boat has always had the top crew. And can you advise the rule that limits or specifies the crew xeperience please.

Get over yourself and simply learn to sail better yourself. And give an opinion on what you think should happen, not simply poking in inuendo.

Personally I welcome and relish being able to sail against top sailors and don't want to spend [all] my time up against rum-drinkers.

With BMW being largely a W/L format TT would get nailed on line anyway so I rooly don't get the shape of the argument YY. You're being a cheeky monkey. You can't PHRF a downwind boat out of a contest. I should know. If it was upwind all the way the bendytoys win everything don't they? :lol: Maybe their hcps should all go skyward?? (just in case) :thumbup: :thumbup:

I've tried. Several years of getting beaten up by 36 footers up the ditch eventually convinced them that Demo's not 45 feet long

Archived