WBC WS R5 10 July 11

A big thank you to the team on the patrol boat, without whom we could have races, and not to forget the bbq & bar volunteers too. Last but by no means least Colin who has given me the winter off as handicapper and now understand what it is like to be loved by only one crew per division per race.

That Colin dude has it sussed damn well. The system WBC use is simple yet very effective so everything seems to run seamlessly.

KM who is not even a member of our club, mate I can't thank you enough for giving up your time to help us. Your spot on the start line for the short handed series is pre-booked! Of course I don't expect it to be crowded 10 minutes after the start! :lol:
Happy to give something back. And I am slowly getting closer to the startline at start gun time. Should be spot on come the 2015 season :lol: :lol:

And while talking Ravens one yesterday even eclipsed RO lateness over the line. They did pretty good to catch up as much as they did we, the patrol boat and biggest critics out there, decided :lol: :lol:

i got some cool videos that i'll put on youtube now. bump hitting the magical 11.2kts, RO coming past to weather of us at 79kts, and our bear headed ride home at 10kts. awesome pics KM :thumbup:

well that was way cool cinematography JH! :thumbup: sh*t that Offender can go eh! Amazing how calm it looked on there - amazing how it felt so different. If we'd had our wing thing lifting foils down we could really have sent it! What a buzz! :mrgreen:

Archived