Race Rules Evening wed 21/09 at Bucks

Wayne Broberg is facilitating a rules evening next week at Bucks. 7.30pm start time.

Bring your crew along, tell the muppets that have infringed you and or lost protests to come along, bring yourself along so you can soak in the glory of being right but truely know you were right.

There have been a few changes that many are possibly unaware of the full understanding and implications so turn up early, get dinner and a beverage or three.

Cheers

Des

PS SSANZ, what a fantastic 100miler, a 6 hour run at pace, 6 88's all in sight of each other at the finish, bloody awesome. Well done Heaven and Hell, blinding call from the the left hand corner.

Yes the 21st, Wednesday at Bucks, nearly thought you meant my 21st, my unborn child is closer to that one "just" - scary now you have made me feel really old!

Oh if any one needs a cuddle come to Buck's next board meeting, seems to be a few free ones on offer, hugs all round.

BBYc ACADEMY

BOATING SKILLS EVENING

WEDNESDAY, 21 SEPTEMBER – 7.30 pm

TOPIC : RACING RULES REVIEW

PRESENTER : WAYNE BOBERG

INTERNATIONAL JUDGE AND UMPIRE

Polish your knowledge of the Racing Rules before the season starts.

Make sure you are fully up to date with the rules and avoid being caught in a protest.

Our expert presenter will answer any questions and solve any problems you may have.

Tickets $5.00 each at door as a fund raiser for the Youth Development Program and entry into the door prize draw.

Make up a party and have dinner at the Restaurant before the presentation starts.

Please phone Cathy at BBYC office to let us know you are coming. 534 3046

Excellent turn out, no surprise that the better behaved sailors/skippers were there. I am sure the usual offenders will bully and bluster their way through the season again with self perceived wins.

Thanks, Wayne Broberg gave us the brush up we needed.

Nijinsky is back into cruise mode for a while -3.5 weeks till the new crew member arrives.

Archived