Poll - How Much Does Stephen C Like the VOR?

How Much Does Stephen C Like the VOR?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. How Much Does Stephen C Like the VOR?

• He really likes it
    • He really really likes it
    • He really really really likes it
    • HE'S ALL OVER IT LIKE A RASH BABY!!!!!

Im all over it like a rash baby......and im just getting warmed up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: im getting 6 hours race updates from the VOR as well as daily summary's. Needless to say that im going to be very busy in this forum for the next 9 months :D

Ive noticed his number of posts in general have shot up over the last 2 weeks,

Something to do with being on study leave perhaps? :lol:

Sick of study more like it. Ive managed to get rid of several assignments but I still have 5 out of the 11 I started with last week remaining to hand in by the 18th.

Actually I asked for someone to help posting reports at the start of the CC and he put up his hand, then kept going right through the race, so I asked if he'd like to take this over. VOR send volumes of stuff, it would be half my available time just to read it all, so I'm glad of the help.

So now Stephen is registered with VOR media as Crew.org.nz's "Racing Editor" - doesn't that sound flash?

With any luck when the boats get here he'll manage a free piss up or two and maybe a visit to one of the boats, I think that would be better than the measly bottle of Mount Gay I'm giving him

maybe a visit to one of the boats, I think that would be better than the measly bottle of Mount Gay I'm giving him

Dear Crew.Org Website Owner,

Please find enclosed an invoice for US$14,780,564.10. Payment can be made by Credit Card or internet banking.

We would prefer your Racing Editor, Stephen, did return the VOR70 he appears to have 'borrowed' when he was given a look around it. We also wouldn't mind knowing the whereabouts of 2 crew which seem to have disappeared at the same time.

Yours,

Mr Angry A VOR Team Manager.

Keep the updates coming Steven. No complaints from me :thumbup:

Will do. Ill post some stuff up tomorrow before the start with all the info that I get while im in my happy place about the start and the possible 30 knots on the nose that there expecting.

Actually I asked for someone to help posting reports at the start of the CC and he put up his hand, then kept going right through the race, so I asked if he'd like to take this over. VOR send volumes of stuff, it would be half my available time just to read it all, so I'm glad of the help.

So now Stephen is registered with VOR media as Crew.org.nz's "Racing Editor" - doesn't that sound flash?

With any luck when the boats get here he'll manage a free piss up or two and maybe a visit to one of the boats, I think that would be better than the measly bottle of Mount Gay I'm giving him

Yeah I didnt end up doing much study during the coastal in the end, but it all worked out in the end. I cant wait to strut it with proper media and asking funny questions (any ideas on what I should be asking?) and hopefully I can go for a spin on one of the boats, but now my plan has been spoilt by KM im not to sure if ill be allowed now :evil: :evil: :evil: Ill be posting a lot of info about the Volvo at any moment that I get sick of study so stayed tuned :D

Dear Crew.Org Website Owner,

Please find enclosed an invoice for US$14,780,564.10. Payment can be made by Credit Card or internet banking.

We would prefer your Racing Editor, Stephen, did return the VOR70 he appears to have 'borrowed' when he was given a look around it. We also wouldn't mind knowing the whereabouts of 2 crew which seem to have disappeared at the same time.

Yours,

Mr Angry A VOR Team Manager.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :silent: :silent: :silent:

:lol: :lol:

Archived