Leg two Coverage Ideas

Does anybody have any ideas for me so that I can improve the coverage. I am currently working on a few ideas and I would love your ideas if you have some. Hopefully this time all the boats finish leg two so it is more interesting and not a boring finish as leg 1 turned out to be.

I have to be honest with you SC, I thought what you did last time was a stellar effort! I admire your dedication. There is one thing for leg two that will help, and that is a tracker for the ships carrying the broken remains of the boats to the next stop. :lol:

Thanks for your feedback everyone. If you have some more ideas I would love to hear them. So far the plan for leg to is to be a bit more analytical as last time I was just repeating what Volvo gave me. Ill do a summary once and a while of what I think is going on and looking a bit deeper into the PR info that the volvo gives as me half of it is just hype. I might even do a pod cast or two detailing what has happened and what are the boat options as they get further into the leg. Ill try a few different things as well, but I would like to make this unique to crew.org and provide insights and information that others dont have access to.

Archived