Boat Show this weekend - Safety at Sea specials

We've got a few good specials for the Show this weekend.

See us at Stand 269.

Survival Products Liferaft.

Reg $3,750 Show $3,000 2 only.

These are the tiny rafts suitable for up to 7 people Cat 3

Safety at Sea Lifejacket

Reg $225 now $100

Includes harness and crotch strap

Upgrade your spares on board.

Baltic 275N Inflatable lifejackets

Reg up to $399 Show $175

Good for the "Big Fellas"or industrial use

Baltic Flyfisher

Reg $249 Show $175

Camo green

Cylinder on the left side for right handed shooters and fishers

Also we will have the new personal AIS beacon on the stand and a groovy new Laser Flare.

Awesome prices Jono. Most especially interested in more info on the Laser flare. Could you give us your view of it on here please. I won't be able to get to the show.

Also, did you see my PM question to you???

Quickly

We have kids inflatables. Give me a call and we can sort you out

Wheels - your pm got withdrawn and I couldn't access it.

And any dinghy sailor who comes and sees me at the show will get 25% off rrp off a dinghy vest. Baltic Brands Genua, Dinghy Pro and Canoe. Look them up on the website

you guys going to have any wet weather gear on show? Im in need of a new jacket!

I second that....as well as some boots. I might need to come in and have a look as I need a life jacket as well......there goes all of my money :(

Hi All.

We were busier than we thought we'd be - always a good sign. Thanks to the web readers who came in. We helped out people with extra PFDs and a few kids got new dinghy vests.

I stil have 1 life raft left. Although there are a couple out of Panmure who I expect a call from......

Agreed it was great about the extra sailing there. Hopefully next year they can have Dinghy Central and the YNZ stuff closer.

Send e a note this week if you couldn't get in but want to grab something. I'll sort you out.

Archived