wanted 12 or 14 foot skiff

offthebow

There is something that might fit your requirements sitting under my neighbours deck. I'm not sure what it is but it looks to be around 14 ft long, has wings on it and is blue. I think it is a purchase made, used a couple of times and not used since. If you want to pm me with your contact details, I can trot next door and get them to phone you.

so what is it under your neighbors deck?

I'm not sure, & I doubt they'd know for sure either. It's not race competitive these days. I think they bought it just to bomb around on.

hey there the jav is full composite. sail number 327. night nurse complete but no gennaker.

needs a good birthday! currently the hull is sanded back ready for a paint (im a marine painter) i want $500 for her.

Hey AA that would be great an idea of what they would want for it would be good too

Will see if I can get a pik and details etc over the long weekend.

Hey AA did you get a chance to talk to your neighbours?

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. I spoke to the owners father over weekend, and he is VERY keen for it to be sold, however it belongs to his son who has used it perhaps 3 times since he bought it. I asked if I could take a photo but he said he'd get his sone to bring over some photos of it and plans, specs etc. but you guessed it, he never came over. It looks to be around 12 ft long and may well be a single handed skiff type thing. It has a carbon mast that much is for sure. If they ever get back to me I'll be sure to post up here. It would be cheap fun for someone.

The owners father doesn't know what design it is. It is parked under a deck and rather inaccessible. I asked if I could take some photos and he said again that he'd get his son to contact. I haven't heard from him yet!

Archived