Help to interpret POAL timetable

Fogg

looks like a 0500 arrival and a 2200hr departure on the 28th of april, should be able to track via agent " Seaway agencies(nz) ltd" , can take a day or 3 till you get a hold of goods though

looks like a 0500 arrival and a 2200hr departure on the 28th of april, should be able to track via agent " Seaway agencies(nz) ltd" , can take a day or 3 till you get a hold of goods though

oops make that May

Yeap, 0500 at the pilot station on the 28th.

Going to B3 with a draft of 9.6m, so not tidally restricted.

Scheduled cargo start time is 0700.

Contact the agent that your folks contracted with for when their goods will be available.

Cool, thanks, so tomorrow morning then. Rigger, if you're on the water and get a chance to snap a pic of the ship as she comes in or when docked that would be much appreciated!

Cheers

Here she is, bang on time as you suggested rigger. Did you do any nudging this morning or were you still in Tauranga?

I can even see them unloading the containers which will please my folks and I look forward to getting my car back.

ANLBenalla001ps.jpg

ANLBenalla004ps.jpg

Sorrry I might not have been very clear above - I no longer work for POAL, working for POTL, have done since late last year.

Being in Tga is big part of the reason that I have not been posting many pics lately.

If you are down this way let me know. We move into our own place in July so will have plenty of space.

Might even have hard stand space for the odd crew member :thumbup:

Archived