Wing Down ???

from EMTNZ facebook page

On a rainy day in Auckland the boys took the platform for its first tow around the harbour today - checking the rudders and boards were sealing. Auckland still isn't giving us the weather opportunity we would like for a full sail - fingers crossed for later this week

The only team to drop a wing so far has been artmias when one of their wings folded in half.

I couldn't believe it when I heard it, and thought going out for the first day today was a tough ask. Thats when I approached the board for confirmation.

Cant wait to see it out there!

GO ETNZ!

from EMTNZ facebook page
On a rainy day in Auckland the boys took the platform for its first tow around the harbour today - checking the rudders and boards were sealing. Auckland still isn't giving us the weather opportunity we would like for a full sail - fingers crossed for later this week

The only team to drop a wing so far has been artmias when one of their wings folded in half.

I wonder what their "ideal conditions" are?

The last couple of days last week looked like perfect conditions but maybe they were not ready?

Guess they will be looking for 0 -5 knots

from EMTNZ facebook page

I wonder what their "ideal conditions" are?

The last couple of days last week looked like perfect conditions but maybe they were not ready?

Guess they will be looking for 0 -5 knots

It could be that there waiting for something from the west or the south so theres not to much swell around....but I wouldnt have a clue and its an uneducated guess.

Archived