Ross Sea

Fogg

Hmm, lets see Justin Port. Who should I believe?

The Ministry of Primary Industries scientists, the NIWA scientists (Stu Hanchett has more knowledge of Antarctic toothfish than anyone), the countless other scientists who have contributed peer reviewed papers, all of whom say Antarctic toothfish stocks are good, OR the unqualified people of forest and bird who have given their own unique interpretation of that science?

Points to note are that the F&B site has snapper right at the bottom (didn't you just tell us that snapper were a good example of sustainable fish?) and that F&B rely on donations to survive. To get donations you need attention grabbing headlines -sensible, reasoned positions based on all the available information do not get donations.

Certain types of snapper are AT THE BOTTOM of the list. read the report.

also read the other NIWA reports and you will see that NIWA support my arguement.

So who do you believe?

if you are listening to the national program right now you will see that they are also saying it is NOT sustainable. you can use their "listen back function" if you don't believe me.

Jethro. you sure you are not someone else with a different name on this Forum. :wink:

Archived