Who can help Roy

By Email:

Hi David,

How's it going? This is Roy, and we spoke earlier. I called to enquire about skipper contacts and you mentioned that you will be able to help.

Not so sure what information you may need, but here is a rough plan to start it going. I am in the process of hiring a yacht (our gang is 6 person) and we are missing a skipper. We intend to do a 2 nights over in Hauraki Gulf + nearby islands and our intended date of travel is 10th and 11th of November 2012.

Therefore, I am enquiring if you may have the best candidate for the dates and place and perhaps then I can confirm everything with you and the yacht rental. Better still, if you have any good deals (smiles) with yacht, maybe we can discuss about it :)

I had included Robin in the cc list so that he may help in replying in case I reply slow. Do let me know if you need further information and details and we will try our best to furnish them, although we are also in the planning stage.

My number is 022 1584595 (NZ) in case you may want to reach me.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Roy Tan

Is he saying he has a boat (for the 6 of them) but it needs a skipper?

Doens't that count as a commercial arrangment requiring the (paid) skipper to be registered? Or have I got that wrong?

Archived