Crew available for 3 Kings

Scubash

Enthusiastic :thumbup:

Have my STCW - Sea Survival

Chef

Scuba Instructor and clean bum's...boat bum's that is! :wink: Hull's not people! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also take awesome photo's and have a Fish Eye lens to get full mast and boat shots!

Sailing History....Have done all of this in just over a year. Went from nothing to an addict and I think the people I sail with on a regular basis can vouch for me. I am no superstar, but I always want to keep learning and am very keen. :D

Harbour racing:

- Spring and Summer SeriesTuesday's Lady for both PCC and Squadron on Ross 930's (Meanstreak and Ballistic) - Bow

- Summer Series Wednesday's for both Richmond and Squadron on Y11 (Fineline) - Bow

-Thursday's Squadron Y88 Sprints (Work in progress Dilema and War Machine)

-Friday Rum racing Squadron (Systems Thunder) - Bow

-Winter Series Squadron - System's Thunder - Bow

* Have raced on other various boats as well, including a few more Ross 930's, Elliot 1350's & 1050's, Trimaran - Timberwolf, and a Flying 15....probably more, hard to keep up! :crazy:

Coastal's & Regatta's:

-2 Coastal Classic's - Fineline

-BMW Regatta - Fineline

-Nexus Gold Cup - Hurts Like Heaven

-2 Commodore's Cup - System's Thunder

Offshore race's:

-Auckland to Noumea - Beneteau First 51

Deliveries:

-Auckland to Tahiti - 15 day's, 3 crew - Beneteau 42.3

-Auckland to Bluff - 10 day's, 7 crew - Tiama a one off 50ft design

-Auckland to Tauranga - 2 day's, 2 crew - 2 to Tango 10.6m cat

*This year have been out cruising every weekend 2 handedly on a Young88

If interested please PM or even better text me to 0211760138 if you would like more info about me. :sailor:

Cheers

Anyone got any other contact details for Scubash eg email or other phone number? Been trying to make contact re some boat work cos I thought she might be keen but so far nothing heard. Maybe away on a delivery?

Archived