OFFSHORE!!

Scubash

Enthusiastic and very KEEN sailor wanting to do the Fiji race/delivery or any other offshore sailing adventures! :sailor: :D

Have my STCW - Sea Survival

Chef

Scuba Instructor and clean bum's...boat bum's that is! Hull's not people!

Also take awesome photo's and have a Fish Eye lens to get full mast and boat shots!

Sailing History....Have done all of this in just over a year. Went from nothing to an addict and I think the people I sail with on a regular basis can vouch for me. I am no superstar, but I always want to keep learning and am very keen.

Harbour racing:

- Spring and Summer SeriesTuesday's Lady for both PCC and Squadron on Ross 930's Meanstreak and Ballistic - Bow (With Ballistic we won 1st place for the Squadron series)

- Summer Series Wednesday's for both Richmond and Squadron on Y11 (Fineline) - Bow (We won 1st on both series)

-Friday Rum racing Squadron (Systems Thunder) - Bow

-Winter Series Squadron - System's Thunder - Bow

* Have raced on other various boats as well, including a few more Ross 930's, Elliot 1350's & 1050's, Trimaran - Timberwolf & Hurts Like Heaven, and a Flying 15....probably more, hard to keep up!

Coastal's & Regatta's:

-2 Coastal Classic's 2011 & 2012 - Fineline Y11

-BMW Regatta 2012 - Fineline Y11

-Nexus Gold Cup 2012/2013 - Hurts Like Heaven 8.5 Trimaran

-2 Commodore Cup's 2011/2012 & 2012/2011 - System's Thunder 52ft racer keeler

-Auckland Regatta 2013 - Ross 930 Light Foot

Offshore race's:

-Auckland to Noumea 2012 - Beneteau First 51

-Around 3 Kings 2013 - Pacific Sundance

Deliveries:

-Auckland to Bluff 2011- 10 day's, 7 crew - Tiama a one off 50ft design

-Auckland to Tahiti 2012 - 15 day's, 3 crew - Beneteau 42.3

-Auckland to Tauranga 2012- 2 day's, 2 crew - 2 to Tango 10.6m cat

*This year have been out cruising most weekend's 2 handedly on a Young88. Had a wicked Easter adventure pulling an all nighter and some to make it out to Great Barrier, Coromandel and Waiheke! :crazy: :wtf: :D

If interested and would like to have more info about me, please PM or even better text me to 0211760138 :thumbup: :wave:

Archived