Piedy Mast

Kiteroa

Ratz is getting a new rig so I have her old one surplus to requirements. Anyone piedy owners out there with a stuffed rig in need of a better one? It's not too bad. Has been broken at some point and repaired at the gooseneck. Seems pretty sound though.

Deck stepped

Tapered

Includes spreaders and rigging.

Very cheap.

Not just piedy owners.

Best thing about putting a piedy rig on your boat is you can get second hand cheap piedy sails..... Assuming they are not in shreds :)

Just out of curiosity, what do you want for it?

If it's going to another piedy, then someone can have it for a slab of Browns.

I'm not sure about second hand piedy sails..... Usually they're pretty well spent! The main I got with Ratz fell to bits in the cockpit and the jibs were black with mould and quite comically, rat sh*t!

What happened to the piedy website!? I was going to offer it to the Mercia guy. That boat didn't have a rig last time I saw it.

Not sure eh. I tried to log on yesterday and it's gone.

I recall an incident with an ex president of the assn introducing rats to a piedy during a raft-up. It did not end well... Could be your culprit...

I think the rats were probably from the Northcote point cutty-grass plantation on the bank next to where the boat was sitting for a few months.

Trying to track down the measurer whoever that is at the moment! Adrian wasn't sure if he was still it or not. I've been drawing up the rig layout for the new rig. But when I put the class main on it, the main head is over 400mm short of the top of the rig!? I'm thinking that the max mast height is too tall for the luff length of the main, but I can't believe the rule would be that far out.

Archived