New Boat Owner in town soon

RushMan

Awesome news. Whens the party happening?

Party can be on X pier this Friday before, during and after rum racing! :thumbup:

One condition though, someone needs to please help me get her to X pier and then back onto the piles safely... :roll: I'm a Fordecky in Frontierland, still need to learn what it is to be Skipper in Fantasyland!! :shifty:

Well done Ashley, if you have sobered up by then come round to Milford for a race with similar sized boats on Sunday morning!! :thumbup: Big brunch after.

Haha you were writing this post as I was loading her up today and staring across! Well I know you've seen her now, but party has moved to H as that will be her home for now. :thumbup: So all welcome to come by and say hi, should be there all day tomorrow!

As per sunday, it's time for me to go back to work. Surgery recovery has been long enough! But thanks for the invite. Although currently I am not allowed to sail anyways... :thumbdown: :(

I'm not gonna last much longer though, gonna cheat and start diving next week...and might just have to go for a rum race too! So yes folks I am back in the water cleaning hulls...got a new kid to maintain! :crazy: :D

Strider next to us on H Pier. I think it took them 1 full bottle of rum just to tie her up! Only a little help was used from team Ballistic.

Lots of rope was used tho. If my memory serves me well a good time was had by all.

a.f.u

Archived