Loyalty, v objectivity v rage

unpc

I realise that crew.org is different from Sailing Anarchy, and that one on the internet often uses a pseudonym.

I just found this post by a kiwi just before the final race an interesting example of “sailing rage” to say the least. I am not advocating blind loyalty just that some may hesitate before buying the guy a beer.

While it is a direct quote from “knarly34” it has been altered by the use of * (as if that would fool anyone.)

“ pounds the dirt, kicks and screams, throws tantrum in supermarket* BAAA HUMBUG

f**king chokers, DB you cucumbered fool, f***ing get a spark under your ass and deal some sh*t out instead of being all mr cool complacent 'one race at a time' c*** f*** sh*t.

GET OUT THERE TOMORROW KIWIS AND POKE EM.

If you do not, or just rest around like lazy f**** like you have been doing recently, then all credit (most already given) to Oracle Team USA as they are the FAR superior team.

And New Zealanders generally singing from their high horse the other day on where we were going to host it etc. Go get f***ed, its not over until its over and Oracle have shown it to us. Good on 'em."

Archived