Rules Question - Starting Box

Clive

we were on the big course in one of those foiling two wheelers and found the inter fleet behaviour pretty good , in it was awesome

do you want to expand on the bit about the PRO, i thought a very efficient job was done in a very friendly manner

Concur about the fleets and the PRO JK.

The PRO was magnificent and I thought she did damn good under what was trying conditions to say the least. I also had the impression she wouldn't stand for people pissing with her starts at all well so if anyone played up they would be told, possibly in a way that would leave you in zero doubt who was the boss. In a fleet like that, that can't be a bad thing. I did hear a couple of nice 'reminders' about keeping the box clear, a good call I thought.

And while here and in a semi sexist way I was very please to see a female PRO in what has traditionally been rather bloke filled. Good to see more ladies popping up in all levels more and more, that has to be good for the sport.

?

As crew on a keeler on the same course I can say once we got used to your strange ways we steered clear.

Yes it can be a bit like skiing down a slope full of snowboarders.

Archived