Looking for a crew position for the Winter Series

abrainard

Hello Auckland,

I'm looking for a spot this winter and/or during the next summer series.

I can fill most of the spots without screwing up too badly (Keyboards, Trim, Grind, Helm), but most of my experience is on the Bow or Mast (which I can still screw up pretty badly).

I've been sailing for quite awhile, lots of around the buoys racing in Auckland, San Francisco, and other places. A couple coastal races (Coastal Classic x2, up and down the California coast). Ive done some offshore racing the Pacific Cup x2 (San Fran to Hawaii), and have captained a few cruising holidays in Tonga, BOI, BVIs, Annapolis, the Med, and Fiji.

Most of my experience has been on 30ish ft boats (young 11, Farr 1020, J-35c) with a little bit of dingy action, and some bigger charter cruisers.

I can heat water, fold a sail, wrap (and normally unwrap) a spinnaker, bring rum, and tell bad jokes.

I like to bring rum and nibbles and make fun of kiwi accents (I'm American).

Anyone need some crew?

Andy

abrainard01@gmail.com

Andy once I get my boat back in the water, I was going to try and get the Fineline crew back together if interested. I'm hoping by next summer, but Gary laughs at me (as does everyone) and says it ain't happening! We shall see....Oona has come to help a couple of times...maybe you would be interested?

Congrats on the new addition to the family! :-) :thumbup:

Archived