one for the commercial guys

grant

Didn't realise MNZ employed lawyers to do its field work- over $200 per hour plus GST!

Glad I'm out of it - these costs plus Safe Ship Management providers fees plus all other compliance costs make it even more uneconomic for small operators.

I thought my taxes went towards paying for GOVERNMENT departments operations??? Oh, that's right, they do!! (WINZ, Waitangi Tribunal, ACC, Maori Television...)

I wonder how genuine this consultation will be. Hope it better then the aviation clusterfuck which is only the Govt financially raping the industry, especially the recreational side.

Glad I'm out of it - these costs plus Safe Ship Management providers fees plus all other compliance costs make it even more uneconomic for small operators.
Oh yes, talk about rampant ticket clippers. Glad I have no commercials any more.

I was chatting to one many of us use last week and his 4 year cost moonbeams. So many little petty 'you need to get this checked, it costs feck all'...... cha ching a 100 feck alls later and the sum adds up to a LOT.

Archived