#71 Saturday Night Special

Saturday Night Special

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • LocationWellsford

Posted 29 January 2018 - 04:23 PM

Where are you based? There is a Tasman Experss hull in Picton. I guess you’ve read this thread, Conan (post above) had one in Hamilton in 2014, and he knew of one in timaru, Stonelonger(?) was in Wellington, along with another couple I think. There were only about 8 Tasman express hulls total I think, is it noted earlier in this thread? I can’t remember.

The TX built were TX Gascrankinstation Willy Sanka ,Albino Slug ,Molotov Coctail , Stonedlonger ,Purple Haze ,There were also a bunch of Foreign Affairs built from a mould these were  kiwi flyer ,Touch and go ,Wave  train, MK2 , Oddfellow ,Carbon copy ,Blast bucket and 3 others unnamed ,Stoned longer is in a garage in Auckland,Blast bucket and carbon copy were sold in Australia

#72 raz88

raz88

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationAuckland

Posted 29 January 2018 - 05:11 PM

I owned purple Haze in Auckland around the year 2000 in half shares with a mate. Not sure what became of it, we kept it at my mates parents house, he went overseas and his folks moved away and I lost track of it. Wicked fun boat though.

#73 Saturday Night Special

Saturday Night Special

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • LocationWellsford

Posted 29 January 2018 - 05:58 PM

One Of the foreign affairs being modernised to the now standard Australian set up

Attached Files

#74 Saturday Night Special

Saturday Night Special

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • LocationWellsford

Posted 06 February 2018 - 06:39 AM

Follow the progress of the redevelopment of this cherub built for Ray Davies in the mid 80s https://www.facebook...ivity&ref=notif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users