Not going to Buff out

wheels

Winston onto something, that's a Tui ad if ever there was one :lol:

I wonder what happened to the "Judith Collins will be gone by the end of the Week" claim with Whiney....I mean Winston having all the new Dirt to dish out.

Anyway, to remain on Topic, apparently the Prop lost almost half a Blade. They are going to cut down the opposing side the same amount to balance out the Prop. Boy that's going to take some cutting. There should be a very nice lump of Bronze heading to a Scarp Dealer soon.

Anyway, to remain on Topic, apparently the Prop lost almost half a Blade. They are going to cut down the opposing side the same amount to balance out the Prop. Boy that's going to take some cutting. There should be a very nice lump of Bronze heading to a Scarp Dealer soon.

A few years back a bulk carrier lost half of one blade when an export log was collected.

Solution was to crop the opposite blade - 4bladed prop.

More years back and not in NZ a cruise ship lost the tip of a blade on an azipod, solution - crop all of the blades on the damaged prop. Strangely the fuel burn versus service speed improved.

Yep, just didn't remember the name. Pretty cool toy. I was on the Opua- Russell ferry in some shitty weather before Easter and was wondering how they would go parking in an evil cross wind and big tide. Piece of cake - it looked like they had one of those at each end.

The more important point is that there were no coverups, which is what whiney was trying to push in Parliament. InterIslander had lodged the incidents with MSA. The Masters are stood down as standard procedure in an investigation. Not saying there was not mistakes made, maybe there was, maybe there wasn't. That's up to whoever does the investigating and ruling to decide.

Archived