Christchurch surveyor?

Hey guys, am looking at making my first keeler purchase and contemplating a survey. Any recommendation (boat will be of reactor/raven/tracker type) around chch area? If anyone had a ballpark figure on what I could expect to pay that would be helpful also..

Hey guys, am looking at making my first keeler purchase and contemplating a survey. Any recommendation (boat will be of reactor/raven/tracker type) around chch area? If anyone had a ballpark figure on what I could expect to pay that would be helpful also..

Here is a list of the approved YNZ yachting inspectors:

Rob Carpenter rob@workboatsnz.com (027) 306 9791

Kit Grigg kit.rob.grigg@xtra.co.nz (027) 2804407

Bryan Treleaven b.treleaven@me.com (027) 232 0420

Would assume they'd all charge a commercially competitive hourly rate.

When I had my boat surveyed (Raven 26) I had to get the boat lifted (quick slip $120) and the surveyor took about an hour. A day or so later he sent me through a report. I think all up he charged me for 2 hours which included travel. I found the experience really valuable as he explained a great deal to me.

Hi Kiwirich,

I saw your post from last year and am wondering if you found anyone in ChCh to do your survey?  I'm looking for somebody too, so would be grateful if you or anyone else has a recommendation.

Thanks

bmw56