Glass windows and deck prisms

What product best to use to re bed a glass cabin window and deck prisms?

The on the shelf sika products at chandleries are for acrylic windows and they told me to ring sika.

Sika don't know what a deck prism is.

Glass prisms Steve. Time is due to remove and rebed them plus attack a window leak.

Its a teak deck, I'm wondering if they used the same as the teak caulk originally.

Sika did use to have a good glazing one 295UV ? Though you did have to use two expensive primers on the glass, but didn't leak.

Lately have been using a Henkel product recommended to me by lots of boatbuilders, its great from Adhesive Technologies.

295 is for plastic I think. 296 is for glass. With all the primers and the fact its only available in a sausage its not viable, and I'm not sticking a window on a frameless face like in a superyacht or something. Its in a rebate and has a frame.

There must be a simple and available product that sticks to glass,perhaps more sealant than adhesive in quality, there are cars all over the world with screens in them.

Or some other cross industry type product , something out of the building industry perhaps.

I've been reading about the different properties of polysulfide v silicon v polyurethane. I suspect it would have been done originally with the deck caulk/ polysulfide, and 25 or 30 years is pretty good life.( but I don't know.)