deck wash pump

I see  deckwash pump kits for sale  with hose and trigger nozzle.  My current boat came with one fitted and I am finding it very handy , So much easier than getting buckets of water and good enough pressure to be a potential lifesaver if your boat was to catch fire,, good for rinsing the dishes unblocking the sink and cleaning up fish blood and guts as well as I suppose washing the deck?  could even be rigged to replace a broken engine cooling pump in an emergency perhaps,

There are plenty of drop over the side pumps which have attached hoses and power leads which work well if you don't fancy having one connected to a through hull. KM, the deck wash ones are normally salt water.... The bigger the better to be honest. The drop over the side ones can also double as a pump to drain any areas of the hull which are poorly enough designed that they don't drain to wherever the bilge pump can get the water. Or as an additional bilge pump should the leak be just a bit bigger than your existing pump can manage :D

Just in general, Re Saltwater Deckwash or sink rinse or anything using Saltwater, be aware that if you can not drain or flush the water in the system after use and if left for a few days or week or months, gain a bad through to horrendous smell.
Having a deck wash is great for washing mud off anchor chain and one day I am going to fit a couple of jets aimed at the chain as it comes over the bow roller, that activates when the Anchor winch is retrieving.

That will take a moderately large pump Wheels - I would imagine an absolute minimum of 1liter per second at a reasonable pressure. Would make a much cleaner anchor locker however!. Maybe a 240v pump running off your inverter could be the trick to get the flow etc?

Yeah it doesn't have to be perfectly clean. I used to have a 17ltr/min and used a handheld jet to wash the chain and it worked reasonably OK. But then, it's another pump and there are so many flamin pumps on the boat now and there always seems to be one playing up somewhere everytime we take the boat out.