Chaff protection on Dynice Dux

Hi All,

I've got a Dynice Dux rig that we installed last year and I've seen a few places now after staring at it for a while where I see chaff risk and also where a few things need to be tied around it.

My first instinct to protect it is to whip out the electrical tape and give it a few turns around the various sections but I thought I'd ask here first and see if anyone knows of a better product to use that will adhere to rope well and give good protection :)

Cheers

If the chafe is limited to just a few specific areas you can do what we did and bind the Dyneema with some thin strips of leather hide then tape to keep in place. I did that where the main battens hit the inners and has worked fine for 3 years now

The rope we have is from Hampidjan, I kinda remember some of the crap that went down with the name a while ago

At the moment I've seen a few area where  something loose nearby has brushed for an hour in the wind or so and I've seen these tiny wiff's off the rope. I'll get a picture soon. Didn't think about leather strips as I thought anything lose/not glued would potentially chaff internally with the rope but sounds like a good idea