Where to locate chain locker / ground tackle with eye to fore & aft trim.

So, I'm going to have a 43kg outboard motor hanging off my stern, bracket at about 5kg, self steering gear at 13kg, Plus I'm about 100kg.

I am yet to install anchor winch, chain pipe or chain locker .

Ordinarily I would not want all that weight up too far forward, and would try install all back a few feet, however, considering the weight I am going to have off the stern, am I on the right track that putting the ground tackle and all that up forward might be ok and help out with fore and aft balance to prevent too much pitching?

Boat is a GRP 26 footer with long keel, medium-heavy displacement.

AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE IT IS GOOD TO KEEP WEIGHT OUT OF THE ENDS, to reduce pitching and hobby horsing, NOT MUCH CHOICE WITH YOUR OUTBOARD AND SELF STEERING oops accidental cap lock, but I would not try to balance that on the bow if it is possible to move that weight further back, all the weight of the inboard etc that you have removed will be much more than the outboard weight, and you will just have to fine tune the  trim once back in the water, You may find that it is floating stern high.