Spray painter required

I'm in need of a spray painter that can do the underside of my hard dodger.  It is about 2.1 x 1.6 m, curved.  It has rolled on Interprotect, so it needs a sand and paint.  I can deliver it around Auckland.

Does anyone have any good ideas?  I just tried a panelbeater who was too busy, so I thought I would consult the oracle(s).

I'm in need of a spray painter that can do the underside of my hard dodger.  It is about 2.1 x 1.6 m, curved.  It has rolled on Interprotect, so it needs a sand and paint.  I can deliver it around Auckland.

Does anyone have any good ideas?  I just tried a panelbeater who was too busy, so I thought I would consult the oracle(s).

Would you mind to share a picture of your hard dodger? 

Would you mind to share a picture of your hard dodger? 

Yep here you go.  Screen should be ready to go when I get back to NZ so it should look a little more finished.

Dodger 1

Dodger 2

That's really nice. Are the screens solid (like plexiglass or similar) or soft, clear removable? 

Still building them.  Is clear panels set in Sunbrella.  Top of screen slides into built in bolt rope, bottom will clip on to wave break.

Dodger 3

Looks pretty. This slide type solution is lot better than any other what I seen yet. I was planing to build a hard dodger for a while and I was juggling between different designs (hard top soft screen, hard screen soft top...) but finally I decided to go for a more "traditional" way (all around solid). Sandwich composite (foam core fiberglass). I just finished the external skin and will do the inside next week. So I have a few more weeks before I can see it on the boat.