LPG regulator, supplier

Thanks Wheels, that's what I thought too, evidently there are pressure and flow ranges, straight through and right angle models ete etc. My existing (now broken one) is a long way from the BBQ spec.

Does it matter for stove etc if the pressure is 'high' ?

I'm not sure if the regulator you are referring too has the feature, but you can also get regulators with an auto shutoff feature on excessive flow.  The gas fitter that replaced mine also mentioned something about the seal type that was more appropriate for a marine environment.  I previously had a standard garden variety LPG regulator like you would find on a BBQ.

Does it matter for stove etc if the pressure is 'high' ?

Simple answer, yes. The Flame will not "sit" properly or it could be the wrong colour and so on if the pressure is wrong.

But the regs should all be the same. Of this type that is. There are different regs, but they will have different fittings so as you cannot attach to the wrong appliance. For the high pressure things like camp stoves etc. The standard BBQ one should work on your stove just fine.