2010 Coastal Classic Pics

rigger

Good God Rigger you are tenacious Ill give you that must have taken a while

up loading that lot 3 at a time!!

Mine up on line now

link if you cant figure out how to view :-)

http://www.oceanphotography.co.nz/light ... ASSIC/2010

Will, just curious, what camera/lens setup were you using and what settings for your air and sea shots?

P.S. I tried to read the EXIF data for one of your pics but can grab it.

been playing with the software to stitch pics together, posted images are low res, can't post high res

Is that using the Canon stitch software?

No - I was using the Panasonic software that came with the new camera - have only just started playing with it - these pics were put together with non linked photos, the linked photos had too many differences due to the time between pics, high speed burst worked much better. Still learning the functions on the camera let alone the software

been playing with the software to stitch pics together, posted images are low res, can't post high res

Is that using the Canon stitch software?

No - I was using the Panasonic software that came with the new camera - have only just started playing with it - these pics were put together with non linked photos, the linked photos had too many differences due to the time between pics, high speed burst worked much better. Still learning the functions on the camera let alone the software

Tell me about it, I've recently got a Canon 7D and a S95 and I reckon I'm less than 10% up the learning curve of what these things can do! And that's before touching the PPP software!

camera went up in the car but because i hardly even get time to sleep on the boat let alone take photos and in some cases eat or take a piss. but i took a few off the deck at tapeka in the morning. go the 727. passing a much bigger boat to leward before hitting some nast fizz boat waves and stopping dead.

edit 1.JPG

edit 2.JPG

Archived