Mooring Service Contractor

Bad timing with the level 3 shut down this evening, but can anyone recommend a mooring service contractor in Auckland (Upper harbour) by any chance?

Find out this evening after booking in a mooring service in January 2020 for a mooring due by the 1st September 2020 that the contractor is still 10-12 weeks away from getting to our mooring with no previous notice. Obviously not going to get a mooring contractor in time now, however need to get it done ASAP. Thanks in advance

Try Hauraki Marine Services, the business is based in Welsford. 

Naturally all the contractors are subject to the vagaries of weather and equipment issues, most seem reluctant to disrupt routine and visit an area for a single job.

Thanks Frank, have been in contact with Hauraki this morning with a booking. Yes weather etc plays an issue which is understandable. I suspect we are more likely been delayed due to not many jobs in the upper harbour! 

My Northcote mooring was serviced 2 weeks ago. I had requested it at the beginning of June. It needed to be done by July. 

Auckland transport had sent me a notice late last year, a second and final notice in Feb this year. In August I received a notice of revocation of the mooring. 

I responded by email, received no response. 

The Harbourmaster now has a copy of the Mooring Inspection certificate. 

I use and recommend Stuart at Tidal Engineering. 

• Upvote 1
50 minutes ago, GregW said:

+1 for Tidal. Over the last few years all the mooring contractors seem to be booked up many months ahead, so it pays to get in early.

Thanks for that, I got in early by booking in February for an inspection required by 1 September, and still waiting! Not sure how much earlier I could book in!