Vodafone G3

morspeed

anyone out there no if G3 is back in Auckland or up North, Thinking of going for a look see this weekend ...is it to be found at the viaduct harbour?....

Cheers for a heads up

TVS back in her pen in the viaduct.

Came home yesterday but stopped for dinner and a cup of tea at Fitzroy Fishing Club on the way.

Great weekend

TVS back in her pen in the viaduct.

Came home yesterday but stopped for dinner and a cup of tea at Fitzroy Fishing Club on the way.

Great weekend

That'd explain why we saw you so far out Sunday. I did say to the guys you were probably doing a lap around Great Barrier for shits and giggles.

Gary, you can pretty much see her all, just hanging over the rail on the SE side of the viaduct by the square.

Mothership, we were out there because as it lightened we had to keep heating up, by the time we were at the gybe line for Auck, we were only 8 miles off Fitzroy and could hear the call of the Fishing Club over rumbling tums so took the slight detour.

No wind after dinner so threaded TVS out Manowar passage and motored home under the moonlight.

Well, if your boat is quick enough to give you options, then why not enjoy a little bit of R & R whilst out there :D

We ran it pretty flat all the way back, as the thought of the breeze dying and leaving us way out past Hen and Chicks having to motor back wasn't a pleasant one.

I was privileged enough to catch a ride back on the red machine, amazing even though the wind was bit light and behind us the beast really covers the ground - I mean water. Simon and the crew were great, very professional and capable. I couldn't believe when he suggested we call into Fitzroy for a meal, a few phonecalls and it was all arranged. Yes, a hearty meal and a cup of tea hit the spot! Thanks Teamvodafonesailing NZ !! All the best for your future conquests..... :thumbup:

Archived