Jesse James back on the market

Murky

Yes. Really. :lol:

Several posters here are ex Messy Games

Users browsing this forum: Bing [bot], chic014, Fusion, johnMi, Rockfield, wal, wheels and 5 guests

Hey! Rockfield!!! About our handicap!?!?!! :lol: :lol:

I remember a run in with the Messy in Bon Accord one very early hours of a Squaddy weekend.

Literally, never saw it coming. Lucky it was a rubber duck.

Buy it KM....

Why? I have one already.

Opps, damn I though I was talking to Wal :shock: :wink:

The thought has crossed my mind but we are getting very close to being able to push the start button in the big bitch build so will have my hands full with that and a smaller Ross boat.

Ah those wild younger days on the Messy Games were alot of fun - Fiji Race and Cruise 91 - still got some good pics floating around from that trip :oops:

If only I had won lotto the other week it could be considered a nostalgic purchase :(

Ah those wild younger days on the Messy Games were alot of fun - Fiji Race and Cruise 91 - still got some good pics floating around from that trip :oops:

If only I had won lotto the other week it could be considered a nostalgic purchase :(

You know- Sometimes when I hear all you crusty old buggers talk nostalgia- I feel young again.....But I am suddenly being classed as old now by the whipper snappers. Whats with that.

I know how that goes. Always remember when I think back to when I was 18 sailing on Sergeant Pepper and looking at the crew. Most of them were pretty old - you know, about 32 or so? One of them was 38! Could you believe it?! I thought he did really well getting around the boat.

Now I'm (just) the wrong side of 50 and wonder how ancient the young uns on my boat view me :eh:

Next month I'm 55, you're all babies, I love it when Fossil pops up on the forums, makes me feel better - he was an old man when he built my first big boat (late 70's?) of course I was 24 and he might have been in his 40's :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I believe the words are ...

"you know that you are over the hill

when your mind makes a promise

that your body can't fill"

Little Feat - "Old Folks Boogie"

Cheers.

R.

ps. Wal, you are quite welcome to your handicap

I know how that goes. Always remember when I think back to when I was 18 sailing on Sergeant Pepper and looking at the crew. Most of them were pretty old - you know, about 32 or so? One of them was 38! Could you believe it?! I thought he did really well getting around the boat.

Now I'm (just) the wrong side of 50 and wonder how ancient the young uns on my boat view me :eh:

and they still don't like it up them ..........you foolish boy

Archived