Farr 727 Nationals May 7 & 8

knot me. the scruffy one? hint of ginger?

:lol: :lol: :lol: No, I believe that would have been Otto as that description is spot on. Yes he now only has a hint of alien, the rest has blown off.... or been rubbed off by his Wa's thumb maybe ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Magnificent opening there Col, much appreciated Thanks :thumbup:

And now I'm damn near unrecognisable. D1 made sure I moisturised, with Primal Earth Organic obviously.

On a more slightly serious note and with some trepidation about even thinking it out loud let alone saying it here. When I got home I did detect some potential weather damage as I'm knot good with lubing up for the sun/wind, to forgetful and now beyond much hope even if I did remember, so at D1's and D2's insistence (read as nagging) I did try some of that Primal Earth stuff. I must say it took that nasty 'this won't be good in the morning' feel away in no time. And the best bit was it doesn't smell like I'm a Hero parade refuge. I, still very reluctantly say out loud, that stuff is good sh*t.

knot me. the scruffy one?

Most definately :thumbup:

Yeah right. In your dreams Wobblyknuts.

the "young fella" had the first dates booked in for the nats and the 3 wisemen moved the 727 dates to a time that was prebooked by another regatta. sorry but if you want the young fella to come play you need to book dates and stick to them. He was winning trophies with these guys.

post-971-141887179822.jpg

The date move was most unfortunate. But the original date would have seen 1 or 2 boats! Move to mums day also not great. Hopefully we lock in a date for next year and it works for all. Will see those dates pretty quickly I believe..

I have just received a few really nice pics from Fendall. Where's the best place to post them people? Nice to see a bunch of really tidy 727s on the water. I can feel a class resurgence coming on!! I reckon we can do 10 boats next year easy..

Hey 1/4 Pint, have you considered making the BMW as your Nats?

I understand a few class's are looking at that for next year. Just a thought and one I think is a good one or at least worth consideration.

bang some of the good pics up here. im keen to add the kite trawling pic to my get me off the bow resume

since the class secretary and treasurer (i think) are vice and rear commodoores at RAYC they want to keep it at the club.

boats that should show.

1/4 pint

mumbo

quick nik

source

crac a jac

freaky

over draft

quartette said they would like to do it but dates conflicted.

caravan division should see

yotasaurus

green pepper

hassel free whered that go? whens it back?

others that have raced in recent years (ssanz/up to 26/wednesdays) are

dire straits boz got kid whipped

blueberry

black n tan

entree

optional extra

pinto?

wild

mrs macawber ?

bumble bee

is farr 2 kool farr to cool to come up from tauranga?

browne o clock from taupo? inline rig with runners i believe? think they said they had a trailor...

theres 22...that'd be a freakin sight.... specially if they keep the short start line

And now imagine if the rest of the quarter tonners turned up at one event to get Jiggy.

Now that would be a sight to see.......

1166038704_Day-3--race-3-start.jpg

Archived