Richmond Wednesday Nights

Clive

wohooooo. it will be great to see it back on the water

We did the Rum Race on Friday, Borderline kinda gave the race to us ... well he was 7 up with a 12 pack for each person! :lol:

wohooooo. it will be great to see it back on the water

We did the Rum Race on Friday, Borderline kinda gave the race to us ... well he was 7 up with a 12 pack for each person! :lol:

It will be great to finally start against you instead of watching from the sport boat fleet as I loved watching you 'chase' TVS around the track on the Richmond nights when hardly anyone else came out to play. Hopefully a few will be out on Wednesday than last years Richmond average.

Clive, it was a good run last night. You will be wondering why we were following you so closely.

I had printed the coarses and unfortunately they were left in the car, so had no idea what coarse 8 was.

We started off with 'Maybe Orakei's the 1st bouy', then, ' Motukorea', then 'are we on the same coarse as the monos' then 'saltworks must be the bottom mark'. You sure had us guessing.

Anyway, good fun. :thumbup:

Clive, it was a good run last night. You will be wondering why we were following you so closely.

I had printed the coarses and unfortunately they were left in the car, so had no idea what coarse 8 was.

We started off with 'Maybe Orakei's the 1st bouy', then, ' Motukorea', then 'are we on the same coarse as the monos' then 'saltworks must be the bottom mark'. You sure had us guessing.

Anyway, good fun. :thumbup:

Yea I was wondering why you were not taking it down much... had trouble shaking you off my tail with that screecher of yours up! :D looked like you were having fun as all we could see was white foam a few times! :thumbup:

Archived