New Squabs wanted - advice required

Clipper

We want to get squabs made for 2 bunks on Voom. Being a fast cat, she can get a bit of water around the place sometimes, so need something that can take getting the odd splash with out sucking it all up and becoming useless.

Any suggestions as to covering material? I was thinking somthing like what our bean bags are made of, so it is relatively waterproof (in that the odd splash wil be fine). Sunbrella or something?

And for the foam, have no idea where to start. Cheaper options appear to be a simple foam mattress cut to shape, but I was hoping for some denser foam that wont absorb water. any ideas?

And finally, while making myself is certainly on the cards, open to suggestions of people who could make these up at a reasonable price.

Im in the same boat so i look forward to hearing what everyone has to say about it.

Thinking i will probably get Sherm to make them - Alex Hinton. He did a pretty good job of doing Spear Heads squabs so im going to get him to price up some for Mercenary and see what we think. But interested to see what people think of for Foam and fabric etc.

Sherm.jpg

Archived